Reputable Gas Line Repair, Replacement & Installation in Westminster
Gas line problems are serious plumbing emergencies, so make sure to call Craig Plumbing LLC at 720-290-0562 for immediate, professional gas line installation and repair service the moment you notice an issue. Don’t put off repairs and servicing because you’re afraid of the cost; visit our coupons page and start saving today.
Many homes in Westminster, CO use natural gas to heat their homes or power their appliances. This option is popular because it is a cheaper alternative to using electricity, but it comes with a unique set of risks: natural gas is highly flammable, and as a result, it’s important to keep a careful eye out for warning signs that you may have a gas leak on your hands. At Craig Plumbing LLC, our technicians are available to provide you with professional gas line services, including gas line repair, installation, and replacement, so call today and keep your home and loved ones safe.
Learn about our commitment to customer satisfaction by visiting our reviews page before you call.
Do You Need to Repair or Replace Your Gas Line?
It’s important to keep your eyes peeled for warning signs that there may be issues with your gas line, because even if you don’t have a gas leak at this moment, these signs indicate that you may have a dangerous situation on your hands in the near future:
- Rust or corrosion. Seals wear down over time, and if you notice that your gas line looks worn-out, you need to call for professional service as soon as possible.
- Pinched or cracks lines. Any signs of issues with the structural integrity of your pipes should be inspected by a plumber as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Gas Leak? How to Tell
If you’re not sure how to check for a gas leak, follow these steps and call for service immediately if anything sounds familiar:
- You smell rotten eggs. Natural gas an odorless gas, but a smell similar to sulfur, or rotten eggs, is added to make it easy to identify.
- Dying vegetation. If the vegetation in a specific area of your yard is dying inexplicably, a slow leak from your gas line may be to blame.
- You hear hissing. If you hear a hissing sound, it could be natural gas escaping. Leave the area immediately and call as soon as you can.
Why Work With Us?
When you choose Craig Plumbing LLC, you can rest easy because qualified, efficient plumbing experts have your safety and comfort in mind. Below are a few perks you can enjoy when you choose us:
Free quotes: We’ll never charge you to come out and assess your plumbing needs.
Satisfaction guaranteed: We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every service we provide. Call us for our service guarantee details.
Stay safe and call 720-290-0562 for fast, effective gas line installation, repair, and maintenance services in Westminster, CO.