Broomfield Ductless Mini-Split Services
Also Serving Longmont, Westminster & the North Metro Area
As a local, family-owned company, Craig Plumbing Heating & Cooling understands the importance of a smooth-running home. Whether you need ductless mini-split repair or installation services, you can count on our team to get the job done right the first time, every time. Your comfort is our top priority, which is why you can count on us to complete each service with the utmost care, attention to detail, and efficiency. Turn to us for your ductless mini-split services in Broomfield and we guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
What Is the Difference between a Central HVAC & a Ductless Mini-Split System?
While central HVAC systems and ductless mini-splits both have an indoor unit and an outdoor unit, they operate quite differently. Central HVAC systems require the installation of ducts and ductless mini-splits are non-ducted heating and cooling systems. Ductless mini-splits are best known for providing homeowners with more control over their comfort. Unlike central HVAC systems that heat or cool the entire house, ductless mini-split systems are designed to heat or cool specific rooms or areas.
A home can have multiple ductless mini-splits installed. Some of the most common areas homeowners choose to install these systems include:
- Finished basements
- Home offices
- Enclosed porches
- Personal gyms
- Finished attics
- Areas or rooms that are not used very often
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Splits
Tons of homeowners are making the switch from central HVAC systems to ductless mini-splits, and for good reason!
Some of the key benefits of these systems include:
- Easy installation: Ductless mini-splits are compact systems that can be mounted on ceilings, in windows, or even on the floor, depending on your design preferences. Unlike central HVAC systems which involve the installation of whole-house ductwork, mini-splits typically only require a 3-inch hole for installation.
- Extended lifespan: On average, ductless mini-split systems can be expected to last for as long as 20 years.
- Increased control: Homeowners can enjoy wireless and remote capabilities, which enable them total control over their comfort.
- Improved energy efficiency: By only heating or cooling rooms that are actually being used rather than the entire home, ductless mini-splits often create much lower monthly energy bills. They also eliminate the 30% energy loss that ducts are often responsible for.
- Better indoor air quality: Equipped with multi-stage filtration technology, ductless mini-splits distribute fresher, cleaner air than central HVAC systems.
- Quiet operation: Ductless mini-splits make very little noise during operation.
Ready to install a mini-split system in your home? Reach out to our Broomfield ductless mini-split pros today! We have access to the latest and greatest technology on the market and will work closely with you to understand your comfort needs before selecting the right system for your home. We are a preferred dealer for Fujitsu, Daikin, Amana, and Goodman mini-split products.
6 Signs Your Ductless Mini-Split System Needs a Repair
While ductless mini-splits are designed to function better and last longer than central heating and air conditioning systems, they will require the occasional repair. The key to avoiding serious repairs and system breakdowns is scheduling professional repairs the moment you notice something is wrong with your system.
Schedule ductless mini-split repair if:
- The airflow is weak
- There was an unexpected spike in your electrical bills
- The remote isn’t working
- There is a grinding noise coming from the indoor unit
- The outdoor unit is frozen
- The AC output is low
No matter the problem at hand, our Broomfield ductless mini-split pros can solve it. Our technicians are equipped with the tools, training, and technology necessary to get your system back up and running in no time.
Schedule Service Today!
With over 20 years of service experience, you can count on Craig Plumbing Heating & Cooling to deliver dependable, lasting comfort solutions. We show up to every appointment on time and in fully stocked trucks, ready to handle your every ductless mini-split need. From minor repairs to routine inspections to new system installations, our team has got you covered.
Call (720) 619-3380 to schedule ductless mini-split services in Broomfield and the surrounding areas!