Emergency Plumbing & HVAC Services in Broomfield
Immediate Resolutions for Your Biggest Plumbing & HVAC Problems in Longmont, Westminster & the North Metro Area
There’s no worse time to experience an emergency than in the middle of the night or after regular business hours. It’s important to make sure that you have a team of qualified technicians to depend on when things go wrong. Fortunately, Craig Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers emergency services. You can count on us to be at your door as soon as possible to resolve your plumbing, heating, and cooling problems.
Check out our reviews page or call (720) 619-3380 to learn more about how reliable our emergency services are!
What Is Considered A Plumbing Emergency?
Most plumbing problems should be addressed immediately to prevent further damage to your home. Below are examples of common emergencies which should encourage you to contact a plumber in Broomfield, Longmont, Westminster, or the surrounding areas.
- Risk of flooding – Flooding caused by a burst pipe, failed sump pump, sewer backup, or water shut off valve failure should all be taken as plumbing emergencies.
- Sewer backup – A backed up sewer line creates health hazards since sewage stays at its back up point. In addition, it prevents you from using the facilities or run water, making life difficult.
- Lack of water – Without access to running water, you can’t use the facilities or cook or clean – all of which is a safety concern.
- Risk of a burst pipe – Frozen pipes or spigots can lead to a risk of flooding and lack of water. A frozen pipe not only prevents water from passing through but it also expands, increasing the chances of it cracking and causing flooding once it thaws.
Are you facing an issue relating to any of the examples above? Contact our team today for reliable 24/7 emergency plumbing services in Broomfield, Longmont, Westminster, or any of the surrounding areas.
The Seriousness of Burst Pipes
One of the most common types of plumbing emergencies that we encounter while servicing homes is burst pipes. Burst pipes are considered to be plumbing emergencies because they can cause a significant amount of damage in a very short amount of time, so it’s critical to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thankfully, Craig Plumbing Heating & Cooling has the emergency repair tools and expertise that you’re looking for.
What Causes Plumbing Emergencies?
Burst pipes can be the result of many scenarios, such as:
- Unresolved clogs
- Worn-out pipes
- Homeowner damage
- Extreme weather
- Water heater failure
As water gushes from the broken area, it can quickly spread across floors, down walls and ceilings, and destroy furniture, books, and electronics. It can even lead to mold and mildew growth inside your walls, which can lead to serious health complications.
So if you experience any major leaks, it’s best to shut off your main water source. Call us right away and we can walk you through shutting your main supply off over the phone to prevent further damage. Waiting until the morning only allows the problem to become more dangerous and more expensive.
What Causes Heating & Cooling Emergencies?
Has your furnace quit on the coldest night of the year? Have you been left without cool air conditioning in the dead of summer? These emergency situations are not only inconvenient, but they can also affect your health and comfort. Fortunately, Craig Plumbing Heating & Cooling is here for you when you need us most, offering exceptional customer service and a fast emergency response to get your heating and cooling systems back up and running as soon as possible.
Emergencies with your heater or AC can arise from any of the following situations:
- Older, worn systems at the end of their lifespan
- Neglected maintenance
- Broken belts, motors, pilot lights, thermostats, or other parts
- Dirty or clogged filters and problems with ventilation
- Improperly balanced dampers
- Refrigerant or gas leaks
- Breaker trips
- Broken or inflated capacitors
- Electrical issues, such as burnt out or improperly connected wires
- Frozen outdoor units or coils
To prevent an emergency, pay attention to any strange noises or smells coming from your unit or make an appointment with our technicians as soon as you notice a decrease in hot or cool air flowing from your vents. It is also important to stay on top of your regular maintenance services to keep your unit working as it should year-round.
If you are facing an emergency, you can trust that our technicians will be there when you need us. We even offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every service because we believe customer satisfaction should always be a top priority. Our trucks are always fully stocked so you can count on us to be ready to tackle any emergency that you’re facing. We have knowledgeable technicians standing by at all hours of the day to meet your needs!